........on Official tour from tomorrow.
Not the best time to go. I am feeling uncomfortable about going at this stage of pregnancy but that's just a mental state. Not having the comfort of home & a loving husband & baby around would take it's toll. But physically, I am feeling my best at this stage in pregnancy. The other good thing is that most of this 15 days will be spent in Pune & I'll have my brother & bhabhi & little Vihaan to run to for support.
Hey, in between all the Diwali celebrations, I turned 32 quietly on 16th. Not to my liking. I hate my birthday being spoilt like this.
Gods, please don't conspire against me & have my birthday fall on a festival ever again!! Please don't give my hubby a bahana to not make my birthday special for me , will ya?
I am still a little girl at heart wanting to be pampered on her special day. 32 is just a number. So, wish me girls , even though it's very belated :)
6 years ago

18 comments:
Hey Monica,
Happy Birthday to ya..Take it this way: Festival became extra special bcos of your brthday. Have a good trip next 2 weeks and take care.
All the best girl and go have a gr8 trip :) Am sure u wil come out in flying colours :)
Nice to know bro n family wil be there for support :) Nice name that - Vihaan :D
Have some nice 'Me' time and be back with lots of nicey nicey things to tell us!
Belated wishes :) and wish u hv some super-duper surprise next time along with the Junior :)
Hugs!
HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY!!! I know the trauma of celebrating birthdays on festival days!!!
The year ahead promises to be a magical one! Lots of hugs to you girl!
And you're right...one can never be too pampered on one's birthday!
Happy Birthday Monika. I am not here for the first time though, technically yes, but have been reading you through the reader ever since you got pregnant or was it me? not sure but around that time. I am from Pune and if you want talkto an another preggy blogger, do drop me a line at sunitathomas@gmail.com.Hope you had a rocking Diwali and have a great time in Pune as well
@Ramya-Thanks :)
@Swaram- Thanks girl. :)
@M4-Oh I am glad u understand.
@sunitha- Aww welcome to the comment section at last. You have a great blog going yourself. Glad to have read u. Hope to keep u here now :)
Happy Birthday !
my first time commenting here... however have been reading your posts for quite sometime.
its my son's bday as well on the 16th and just got too excited when someone else shared his bday.
happy birthday and have a great trip
use it to shop for both the little ones!!
Happy Birthday and enjoy the trip!!
Belated Birthday Greetings Monika. My daughter shares the same birthday.
Hope you have a good trip. Its nice to have some "me time" at this stage of pregnancy.
A very Happy Birthday dear and have a safe and fun trip :)
@VJ/Sandhya- Aww..happy belated birthday to your son & daughter.
@Art-Thanks. Wish I had the time to shop.
@Neera & R's Mom- Thankss :)
@VJ/Sandhya- Aww..happy belated birthday to your son & daughter.
@Art-Thanks. Wish I had the time to shop.
@Neera & R's Mom- Thankss :)
belated happy birthday!!!! :)
have fun at Pune!
hugs
abha
hey, happy birthday! though belated!
@Abha, Uma- Thanks :)
Hey! Hopped over to you blog after ages so pls to be excusing me for these belated birthday wishes!
And Yes..I hope that no festivals on the birthday. The charm is missing when they coincide with any other bigger event.
@nm- Thanks dear . Been missing your updates, especvially your Europe tour upate.
Hey u bk?
Post a Comment