On 26th was two of my colleague's marriage....& no way I could have missed the authentic Bengali khana that I am so fond of. One marriage served Prawns Malai Curry, my all time favourite. I had a lip smacking time!!
On 27th was our friend Deepak's daughter's 3rd birthday. It was a great party with the "Dora" theme. Ansh won his "First" prize for the "passing the parcel" game there & was so happy. The tattoo artist was great & used a lot of glitter which made the kids even happier. :)
On 28th was a grand 25th Anniversary Party of one of Papa's friends. I asked Abhi to promise me a similar party when we celebrate our 10th. Besides the great food, decor & drinks, there was a show put up for the couple by their children & relatives & it was all so emotional. Abhi drank a little too much !!
On 29th , my blog buddy invited us to one of the clubs. She knew that I was feeling very low & she called me to lift my spirits. I never thought that this could ever happen, when I started the blog. I can never thank her enough for her kind gesture. Myself & Ansh had a great time.
The same night we went too a movie "Oye Lucky, Oye". Good in parts. Went with some old friends Varun & wife whom we were meeting after a long time.
30th was the Roka(Engagament) ceremony of one of our very close friends Himanshu. He is one of the last bachelors in the group & we were so glad that he found him mate. We are so looking forward to his marriage in April.
Phew, that has been hectic, isn't it?


5 comments:
What a great weekend! Glad you were so busy and having a blast!
These, my friend, are the memories we need to keep alive!
Oh yes, & we should try to forget the rest! :)
wow!! you really were busy out there.
sometimes these parties and outings are required, to forget all the tensions and have fun for some time.
:)
i am tired!!
phew! :p
have fun!!
cheers!
abha
@Lijy- Yes, both myself & Abhi make it a point to attend all our friend's functions. These are the only ocasions when we can bond with them.
@Mama-Mia- Tired? Not at all. I am loving it. Anything to stay away from the house!
Post a Comment