I have no clue how the weekend has just flown by. So much was packed in & I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Friday was our Board meeting as well as one of the CA seminars in Science City which I had to compulsorily attend to complete my CPE hours to retain my membership. I just attended the inauguration sessions & rushed back to office. After work I went to a lifestyle event in Kolkata called "Style file" On display there were some of the most gorgeous albeit outrageously expensive clothes I have ever seen from the stables of designers like Sabyasachi Mukherjee & Anamika Khanna. It was a visual treat for sure.
Saturday was the parent's teachers meeting at Ansh's school which I attended alone. Abhi preferred to sleep instead citing the father's day excuse when he has already had an interaction with Ansh's teacher. The teacher was satisfied with Anshs's progress & assured me that I have nothing to worry about. He is becoming more & more talkative in school which she said is a good sign. She suggested that we should put him in my activity class. I am exploring dance, karate & skating which is available in our area. I'll go & check out what Ansh likes & then we can start from January. He is already doing art classes once a week. We've just restarted the classes with a new teacher & Ansh is enjoying it. It's only the homework that he does not like doing. She has started with basic shapes & is currently teaching him the circle.
From the meeting I went to Science city to attend the second day of the seminar. I had patience to sit there only till 4 pm. I had the driver bring Ansh over to Science City & both of us had a great time exploring the place. WE did the Cable Car ride, the caterpillar ride, saw a planet show & did a whole lot of running around in the mirror maze. On our way back we stopped at Mc donlad for a bite.
Sunday was a lazy morning. WE had lunch at Amit's place & then in the evening we went to Rishra to attend a birthday party. It was 1.5 hours drive from our place. Ansh slept on the way & was asleep throughout the time we were at this party.

7 comments:
I agree, the weekend passed too quickly!
Action-packed weekend! Lovely!
wow!!!
do you ever have a weekend thats not packed??!! :)
cheers!
abha
@Cherie- It would be even faster for you since u always do so many activities :)
@M4- :)
@Mama Mia-& I would not like to have it any other way :)
For me, weekends are always the most hectic ones. Burt, earlier, i rememebr that on the days when I had to work, I also felt and wondered, "when did they come and go?"
weekends always fly.... why odnt tow weekdays go such quickly ;-)
@PG- & don't u enjoy the hectic weekends interspersed with a few lazy ones.
@Monika-Yes, thats's true for most months but not December. In december, with loads of weddings and parties to attend, even the weekdays just fly by!
Post a Comment