We met up with friends there and the kids had a blast at the gaming zone. We had yummy food at the food court. The Food Court is definitely a notch above the other food courts that I have seen. Much better than Forum & City Centre. Lots of space to sit. There is also a Scary House at the mall which Abhi & the others went to. I chickened out. I am really a "Darpok". Scary Houses & Horror Movies are not my cup of tea.
Ansh won his first toy at the gaming zone. It is a cute doggie whom he named Jerry. He slept with the cutie pie & also plans to carry him on our trip. In fact he was so excited about naming his new pet that he also wanted to change his own name to "Jerry".
On that Happy note , here's wishing all of you a Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays. Eat lots of cake & exchange lots of gifts. Hope Santa is extra nice to all of you this year.

9 comments:
merry xmas and happy holidays i love the festivities in the air these days
Doesn't our heart swell with pride when our kids win something? :)
Merry Christmas to you too!
@Monika- Yes, isn't it a great season?
@nm- Oh sure. I was so happy for him :)
Pretty indeed!
Happy Holidays :)
@D- Thanks :)
Merry, Merry Christmas to you my dear! May Santa bring you and yours everything you've been secretly wanting!
Have a fabulous holiday! I know you deserve it!
sounds like good fun! the doggy looks really cute.
There's something for you at my blog, please come and pick it.
Merry Christmas Monika and have a great vacation :)
@Swaram & M4- Thanks for the wishes. I had a great time :)
@PG- Thank you so much :)
Post a Comment