Friday, December 12, 2008

I am in a super happy mood

Why u ask me?

Of course coz it's the Friday when a Shah Rukh Khan movie has released & I've booked the 6:45pm show tickets & I am counting the minutes left!!

I've even forgotten the bit of an unhappy situation I was in the morning. After the pantry cleaning I realised that I could squeeze some storage space out of the pantry if I get a teeny tiny cupboard made under the pantry slab. So I asked my hubby dear to call for the family carpenter & spat came the reply. "Not possible now. Will think about it later". Puff went all my hopes of lightening my billowy cupboards. So I arranged for a carpenter on my own & he came to take the measurements today morning. Now, I could have kept my mouth shut, but me being me , I blurted out all to Abhi at breakfast & of course he was a little upset. Could I not wait ? Could he not give me a reason why I should wait? Anyways, he said that he could perhaps try to get a better carpenter & that's that!
I don't know why I am so impatient. When an idea strikes, I have to execute or else I know it'll get lost!
But no worries , the cupboard will get made & I hope that the movie is as good as I expect it to be!! :)
Have a Happy Weekend :)

10 comments:

Monika said...

oh i am like that too and thats a reason for too many fights at home infact just in the evening had a an argument with N on the same :(

and tell me how do u like the movie somehow I dont like SRK at all... i am looking forward to Gajhini

Monika said...

BTW i hope u are always in a super happy mood....

Renu said...

just came here hopping and the post struck a chord in me:) . I am also like that and always tell my husband...if i want anything to be done, it should be now, today, not ur 5 yr planning:)

Monika said...

@Monika- I am sorry u too had an arguement. What is it with these men!!

@Renu- Yes, it always loses steam if it does not happen soon enough!

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

Believe me, it's better to be impulsive and do things immediately, rather than procrastinate and procrastinate and procrastinate.

I'm a procrastinator and it has landed me in more trouble than I wish to think about!!

How was the movie?

D said...

I guess I'm a little like that too, though a tad too lazy oft times! You have a great weekend!

Monika said...

@M4-Movie was nice. Review coming up :)

@D-Same here, it's not often that I care abt the household stuff but am learning to pay more attention

Monika said...

there's something for u at blog.... please come over

Mama - Mia said...

:)

in our case, both of us keep delaying stuff and nothing gets done!! so you guys are better off! :p

and say your review of rab ne! am giving it a skip! dont like SRK! and the trailer put me off totally!

glad you enjoyed it though!

keep having fun!

cheers!

abha

Monika said...

@Mama-Mia- I guess I am a hardcore fan of SRK. But I know with hi it's seither way....either u love him or hate him :)