Thursday, December 4, 2008

Papa's Day Out at School

Today all the fathers were called to school to spend some quality time with their kiddos.
The fathers sang "Jingle Bells" & helped the kids prepare their Christmas wish list.
Ansh's wish list for Christmas :
Santa Clause
A Top
Spiderman Pencil Box
Hanuman VCD
& A Pink Beanbag.
I am sure Santa Clause will be bring him all of this. Getting the bean bag ready on time will need some efforts from his Papa. Gear up Papa. :)
Here is my munchkin enjoying Mommy's Bean bag today morning!



12 comments:

Lijy said...

Nice list, practical and affordable :)

Pink bean bag would look nice. Kids love bean bags. Mine goes crazy jumping on the red one we have.

~nm said...

Wow! That's such a sweet thing to do! Just a father-son time! A very neat idea for sure.

Monika said...

@Lijy- Yes, he is a reasonable little guy.On mst days at least! :)

@nm-Yes, I am sure both fathers & kids must have enjoyed a lot.

Artnavy said...

Pink - a bright fuschia will be groovy!!

I saw gorgeous turtle ones at Peekaboo patterns

Monika said...

@Arthi- Thanks for the suggestion :). We do not have the peek-a-boo store here in Kolkata but I have borrowed the idea from the site & I'll see if I can get in made.
I tried to get to your blog but could not :(

WhatsInAName said...

Wow! Such a sweet idea of Papas day out :)
After all, papas of this world think that their job is done when they get the child admitted and pay the quarterly fees :P

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

Love these 'daddy-and-me' days in school! And Santa is very generous, no matter what! :)

Monika said...

@WhatsInAName- Yes, u r right. Somehow the kid's education's responsibility is always considered to be the mother's.

@M4- Yes, Santa is generous :)

Mama - Mia said...

first mom-son and now father and son!! :)

ansh is having a super time!!

here's hoping Ansh has a wonderful christmas!

cheers!

abha

Monika said...

@Mama-mia- Oh yes, Ansh is having fun & so are we :)

Monika said...

that was nice.... i like the idea and bean bags who doesnt love them

Monika said...

@ Monika- Yes , both papa & beta were happy :)