6 years ago
Monday, December 15, 2008
Fun Day Sunday!
The weather is so gorgeous in Kolkata these days that it is a sin be be indoors. Yesterday early evening we trotted off to Victoria Memorial grounds with friends for a round of Fun Food & Frolic. The kids had the loveliest time with horse-riding, jhoolas, monkey dance & buggy rides while we adults stuffed ourselves with puchkas & chaat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
A pleasant weekend, as always. Lovely!
what fun!! :D
cheers!
abha
@M4 & Mama-Mia- We are making hay while the sun shines. Any other time of the year & we cannot even think of outdoors here.
that sounds like a lot of fun
Oooh..you have brought back so many memories of eating phuchka at New market!! I so looooooooooove them!!
@monika- :)
@nm-i am glad i brought back memories for u
Hey you stay in kolkata. i love the city. We stayed there for a year and in that one year we made the maximum friends than we probably had in our entire adult life in any other city. I love the charm, the ability to enjoy life, and the FOOD.
Don't remember how I came by...but will keep visiting.
@Mumbia Diva- Yes, I am from Calcutta. Do u still come here for visits?
Post a Comment