Thursday, December 18, 2008

Love this season.

We are off to Samtse, Bhutan, to my parent's place next week. We'll be gone for a week & celebrating Christmas there. Nani & Nanu are very excited & have already started planning menus & bonfires. My cousin Ruchi & her son Ranak will also be joining us there. Ranak & Ansh are almost the same age so they should be having lots of fun together. It's only a week's trip, so it'll be over too soon. We plan to make the most of it though.
Mommy has a huge Christmas tree in her garden which we plan to light up & decorate. Here's Ansh examining the tree on our last Bhutan trip in June.


Ansh's list to Santa had already been drawn up when his Papa had gone to his school. But yesterday Ansh told us that he had missed out a few things. So we drew up another list with the following additions:

>Clay
>Tom & Jerry tiffin & water bottle
>Hanuman Puzzle
>A sweater in blue colour etc.
So Papa is on a shopping trip again today.

Merry Christmas!

9 comments:

~nm said...

Have loads of fun, eat loads of goodies, click loads of pictures and enjoy the holidays to the fullest!

And we shall miss your posts here :)

Monika said...

@nm- Thanks nm. Will do all that u mentioned and much more.:)
Blog is the only thing I'll miss there.

D said...

That looks like a beautiful tree Monika!

It was no easy job decorating that huge Acacia we have in our garden. Now I'm waiting to see what your's will look like when it's all dolled up!

4handfulls said...

Have a fun, safe trip!

Pipette's Mimi said...

wowww...mommy,dont forget to bake some cookies and pop some popcorn..it just adds to the christmas flavor.
have fun u guys!

Monika said...

@D-Will share pics when I return

@CHerie- Thankee.:)

@Mimi- I wish I knew some baking. But popcorn will be there for sure.

Monika said...

hey enjoy the vacation and bring back lots of memories and pictures for us and BTW now i know whom to contact when I want to make the much discussed (between me and N) trip to Bhutan ;-)

Monika said...

@Monika-Will be glad to be of help anytime :)

Swaram said...

Cant wait to see the X'mas tree pic.