Yay!! We kissed & made up yesterday.
I sat him down & made sure he listened. I listened too. At the end of it all, I had a man laughing like a 5 year old at the predictability of it all. He exactly knows what my next move would be when I am in a re-conciliatory mood.........lol.
6 years ago

9 comments:
I second your title..."Yayyyyy!!!!"
May your love keep growing in leaps and bounds.
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay girl
god bless u both :) and as M4 said may ur love keep growing
congrats... happy for you.
Communication is the only and the best cure.
be happy :)
@All- Thanks :) Yes, communication is so important!!
:)
and thats the way it should be! :D
cheers!
@Mama-Mia- Yes, Yes, Yes!!
@Swati=Thanks girl! :)
Yahoo! Am so happy for u girl. Nice to see this post after my 4-day absence from Blog world :)
@Swaram- YOu are so sweet :)
Post a Comment