Saturday, May 23, 2009

Award Time :)

Swaram bestowed these 2 awards on me. I am so thankful girl.
This is what she wrote about me:
Monika,who was the first regular and faithful visitor to my space and helped me keep up my spirits. Thanks dear :)

Passing on these awards to the wonderful people who make such a huge difference in my life.
M4- For being such a good friends who I always know is just a call away.
My namesake, Monika-Again for being a good friend with a lovely heart.
D- For her warmth & lovely blog posts that I always look forward to.

6 comments:

D said...

I'm touched. Thank you Monika :)

Monika said...

Entirely my pleasure D.

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

Awww! I'm so touched and all teary-eyed! Thank you sweetie! This means a lot to me!

Swaram said...

Congrats dear n u will always be a special friend :)

Monika said...

really i am touched at the words

thanks u are special too :)

Monika said...

BTW i have moved this is the new address
http://monikamanchanda.wordpress.com/

hope to see u there