Since the confirmation, it's been a roller coaster.
On Monday, I had acute stomach pain in office & was rushed to a Gynae who suspected Ectopic pregnancy. That was scary. After a night of great mental torture, the USG in the morning confirmed that the sac had formed where it should be, i.e inside the uterus. The unexplianed stomach pain still remains a mystery. I'll like to believe that it was gastric. I was advised bed rest for 2 days & I am back to work today.
Never knew the signs of pregnancy will hit me so soon. So I have morning sickness & light headedness and all of that. Just hoping that all remains well. The first time around was a pretty smooth ride. This one seems to be tough right from the word go.
Pray for me girls.
6 years ago

15 comments:
U r included in my daily prayers dear. All the best and have a pleasant journey through it. Hugs :)
Thank God, everything is ok. But please take care of your health and rest up as much as possible. Each pregnancy is different, and I'm sure this one will be pleasant as well. Lots of prayers and hugs coming your way.
Hold on tight, girl and take comfort from the fact that we are all with you, praying for you.
Thank God all is well. Take it easy and stay away from stress.
The light-headedness could be low pressure...I suffered from it both times round. Nothing a glass of nimbu-paani with sugar and salt won't fix.
Take care, girl. And call if you need me. :)
take care and we are all praying for u... u will have a blissful journey to motherhood this time
hugs take good care of urself
Praying for you *hugs* It will all be ok.
Please take care. And I'm sure everything will be fine :)
Thank god it is not an ectopic. I have had an ectopic and ended up having surgery for that. Cried my heart out and still cry every year thinking of that as it was my first pregnancy. All the best.
@Swaram- Thanks :)
@Mystic- Yes,the USG was such a relief
@M4- Trying to take it easy.
@Monika- Hope so too
@Revs-Thanks
@ Anonymous - Oh , I felt so sad readig about your experience. Hugs girl!
Monika, Ansh;
You're in my prayers sweetie! I had no idea. I am so happy for you. May God always bless you. =)
Thanks for the ever-sweet words and comments that you always leave me, xo <3
all the best and take good care.
@i♥make-up- I am so happy to see your comment here. Thank you so much.
@DC- Thanks & welcome to my space.
Congratulations Monika!!! I have been working so much I have not had enough time to check blogs and I missed you big news!
@Cherie- I missed u too :)
you are gonna be alright! :)
hugs and prayers!
@Abha- Just waiting for my scan now in another 10 days
Post a Comment