My mom is here & she's going back tonight. Ansh is insisting that he wants to go with her to Bhutan.He has been adamant ever since she has come. I am not sure how mommy will manage him or how he will manage without us. But we've decided that we will go along with him & see whether by the end of today he is still willing to go. Yesterday night , I thought he had a slight change of heart when he asked me "Mumma, मैं चला जाऊं क्या"? (Should I go?). I told him that he should go and he said that he'll go just for a day. I told him about all the activities that he wants to do there & surely it'll take longer than 1 day. So he was convinced that he will go for 3 days. I do not know what will happen by the end of today.
I do wish that he goes & experiences this separation.It'll be a big milestone for him & us. I know I'll feel terrible without him but it'll be so good for him. We'd always thought that some day he will spend his vacations with Nani & Nanu without us. But we never thought it'll be so soon.
Now , it's just wait & watch
6 years ago

7 comments:
All the best to both of u dear. Hope it is accomplished and we get to see a post on how Ansh njoyed is stay with Nani-Nanu. Hugs :)
@Swaram- We'll see. Hope it happens.
What fun! I hope he goes along with the plan and has fun. Btw, the separation will be harder for you than him.
@D- that, Yes D, I realise that.Inspit of that I so want him to go
Yes, kids love spending the night at Nana-Nani's.
Try and see, na. He'll be fine, you see. Also, it'll be good practice for him when you're in hospital having the baby.
How we moms cope without them...aaah! Well, that's another tale altogether!
wow! big miletsone it will be! me, i am dying to send cubby off to his grand parents! hehe!
@M4 & Mama Mia- Ansh did manage to go & is having a great time :)
Post a Comment