So Ansh is on a month's vacation, which means no pressure to put him to bed early. This translates into long cuddling time at night. We have a good half an hour of "good-nights", "I love you's" & "big hugs"(something we've learnt from Tele-tubbies). Ansh sleeps in the middle & he puts our heads on his tiny little shoulders & then within seconds can't bear the weight & says "अब हटो भी".
We also have story times where he just tells me which characters he wants & I have to make up a story. I must say that I am getting better at it every day. :) He does not like conventional stories , so he has questions like , why can't there be a story of "Blue Riding Hood" instead of "Red Riding hood". I love his imagination :)
6 years ago

10 comments:
These kids are so cute at the age they are in currently. :D
When is ur story book going to be out Monika? Can we get to read some of ur stories here too?
Ansh is gng to have a gala time. How I miss my vacation days :(
@nm- Oh yes nm. :)
@Swaram- Oh I wish I was that good....lol. The stories are usually about animals visting Ansh at home :)
awwww so cute :)
Awww! Sounds so perfect and blissful! Enjoy every minute of it!
Awww...that's so cute! Enjoy these days before he grows up. :)
:)
thats so cute!! enjoy the vacations!
cheers!
abha
@All- :)
oh yes1 children can evoke creativities in us which we never knew existed. Even i have startd making up stories for him and I am amazed at them myself. :D
and wow! very good questions. you must encourage amd appreciate him for this.
@pg- Yes, I do encourage. :)
Post a Comment