Monday, March 9, 2009

Weekend movies!

It was a very enjoyable weekend.

On Saturday night we went to the new IMAX theatre in town to watch the 45 minutes 3-Dimentional movie on dinosaurs called "T-Rex". It was an amazing experience. It was too overwhelming for Ansh & I guess he is a bit too young for this kind of entertainment. It was absolutely amazing for us though & I am sure it's a matter of time before all movies will be made in this way. I was in fact trying to touch the images & groping in the dark. It was as if the movie was enveloping me. A must see for all!!

On Sunday, we watched "A curious Case of Benjamin Button". Oh what a movie. I was spellbound.

On another note, I got a call from Ansh today at work.He said," Mumma, मैं क्या crow को अपना pet बना लूँ".How sweet. When I told him that the crow will not stay, it'll fly away, he replied that it'll come back because it is making a nest on our window. So we may have a new pet like last year.

11 comments:

Swati said...

so cute ..crow as pet ..Aryan says .."Crow godi jaana hai"

Monika said...

@Swati- Awww.how cute :)

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

Hahaha! So sweet! Give him a hug from me!

And didn't I say 'Benjamin Button' was a wow movie! One can't help but be spell-bound by it!

Swaram said...

So sweet of Ansh. He believes in equality :P I had not heard of a pet crow till now. Hugs to him :)

D said...

So sweet! It's we adults who wouldn't distinguish between an ungly crow and a pretty dove, but not children.

Monika said...

@M4- Yes, I am so glad I watched it.

@Swaram- Neither had I . :)

@D- So true.

Mama - Mia said...

:)

isnt the IMAX experince awesome? and Ansh is just too cute! :)

cheers!

abha

PG said...

Have a question, how can I email you?
you can email me through my blog

Monika said...

@Mama-Mia- Oh it is.:)

@PG- Have e-mailed you.

How do we know said...

thats sooo cute!!! so u now have a new pet?!

Monika said...

@ How do we know-Oh the nest is coming up soon.