Thursday, March 5, 2009

The things he is upto!!

Today while giving Ansh a bath I found glue stuck to his hair & the back of his neck.
His explanation:- There were lots of flies in Dadi's room & I could not get to them so I put glue on my hands & hair so that the flies will stick to me when they sit on me & then we can get rid of them. Now how could I argue with such a cute explanation. Of course I did explain to him never to do this again but I am sure he'll come up with some new activity soon........lol.

Today is Ansh's last week in Pre School 1. His school is closing from next week onwards for a month & he will start going to PS 2 from April. So we can expect a month full of naughtiness at home. He has a painting class on Mondays & Skating on Wednesday. Today I am introducing him to a Dance Class. If he likes it there, we'll have him join the weekly class. There is the option of Karate too but he does not seem interested in it. As for me, I am looking forward to a month of an extra hour of sleep in the mornings.......Yay!!

14 comments:

~nm said...

Hahaha..too good. You can't ever win with them..can you?

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

He's got answers ready and waiting, doesn't he? Can't wait to see what he gets up to next! :)

And yes, that extra snooze time is always such a pleasure!

Monika said...

@NM- Yes, & it's so much fun listening to their logics :)

@M4- Yes, he is a totally amusing. :)

Mama - Mia said...

wow! thats not just cute! but very logical too! :D

wonder if it works! i enver thot of such cool things as a kid! drat!

and yay to extra sleep! enjoy!

cheers!

abha

Monika said...

@Mama-Mia- Yes, & it also means more lte night movies :)

Lijy said...

LOL...very good Ansh.
Seriously, he is an intelligent guy.

At Least he tried to find a solution for the problem.

Monika said...

@Lijy- :)

Swaram said...

Oh my! Can u beat that logic.

And Ansh is going to be master of Painting, Skating et al... Gr8 gng :)

And njoy ur extra sleeping time and chweeeeet dreams!

4handfulls said...

That is too fuuny! The things these guys think of...

Enjoy your extra hour of sleep!

Monika said...

@Swaram-is logic is always spot on :)

@Cherie- :) Yeah & with 4 boys, u'll know more than anyone.

WhatsInAName said...

lol lol what a cute logic! You surely cant beat them ever haha

Monika said...

@WhatsInAName - I am enjoying this phase

Swati said...

hahahhah too good

Monika said...

@Swati :)