From the past few days I am having this constricted feeling, like a constant need to take long breadths & no I am not pregnant!!
Maybe it is because I have very little to do at work on most days, or because I seem to have lost focus & am trying to be what I am not or maybe it is because of who I am.
I am somehow not enjoying my life at present the way I should!! I have everything going for me- a great husband, a lovely kid, good job. Why then do I feel heavy hearted most days. Maybe I know but am not able to accept.
I so need a vacation !!!
6 years ago

7 comments:
I had such a big laugh at your first line and specifically how you ended it :D
Make use of Ansh's school vacations and go somewhere.
We so watn to take Anirudh to bangkok for wild safari and all but not this summers I guess..we are just so broke :(
A vacation is a lovely idea. Go for it :)
Reminds me I want one too ;)
@nm- Lol.....it was not supposed to be funny.
@Swaram-Planning something for next weekend but keeping my fingers crossed.
I think a vacation is seriously in order.
Have you ever been to MandarMoni? It's a three hour drive from Kolkata and there's a lovely place called Sana Beach Resort. The service isn't that great, but the place is really lovely! Great for a weekend getaway.
@M4-OH yes I have heard about it. Actually planning a Puri trip next weekend. Keeping my fingers crossed!
oh i so know what this means... and everywhere i go people are taking abt vacations i need one too :(
@Monika- Hope u can take off soon too.
Post a Comment