Monday, March 30, 2009

:(

I am feeling like crap. I feel so weak. I feel betrayed by own own emotions. Why do my eyes not listen to me when I ask them to keep in the tears? They betray me everytime!! Everytime someone gets to know that he has the powers to bend me & abuse me. Yes, abuse. Abuse does not only mean physically hurting someone. Abuse also means making an emotional mess out of someone. Raising your voice, shouting- these are also forms of abuse.

And for what???? For something that I said & he completely mis-understood. And I did not even feel like rubbing in to him when I realised that whatever he had mis-understood is actually very close to the truth.

I have given "Nobody" the right to shout at me, except my parents!!

It has happened before & I tried to compromise. I can never forget the 8th of March 2008. That day is the blackest day of my life & I learnt to live with it. I coped in my own way.I took some major decisions. I killed something inside me. But somewhere during the past year, I forgot. I forgot the abuse & the pain. But it all came rushing back. I have to now learn to cope with it again. I need to help myself coz nobody can help me!!

But first my eyes have to learn to obey me!!

16 comments:

Swaram said...

You are one strong, confident woman Monika and you will come out of such situations. Hugs to you :)

~nm said...

First of all a big tight hug to you girl...

I know how it feels when these men do something like this.

And about the tears..I feel EXACTLY the same..mere bhi nalke khul jaate hain however hard I try to restrain :((

Monika said...

oops.... firt and foremost... ek jaadu ki jhappi...

monika i know what u mean... sometimes men can be the most insensitive being on earth...

hope u get courage and strength to pass thru this and depending on the situation sometimes not killing something inside u and standing up is imp very imp...

take care girl... hugs and wishes ur way... u are one hell of a strong women u will pass thru this which ever way i am sure

Mama - Mia said...

many hugs!

and tears is not a sign of weakness. and you arent the only one who ends up showing them when you shouldnt.

hope you feel better soon.

hugs again.

abha

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

Hugs girl!

Reading this makes me so sad!

Don't ever let anyone have that kind of power over you.

You give me a call if you want to meet for coffee sometime, okay?

Swati said...

hugs!

D said...

I hate it when people say horrible things because they are angry. Anger doesn't justify the words that come out of your mouth in the heat of the moment.

I feel your pain Monika because so many of us have been there. I wish I knew how to lessen it for you. Take care, be strong and be happy!

Monika said...

@All- Thank you so much for your kind words & support. Dealing with such stuff is so tough but I am OK. The fact that he is behaving as if nothing happened is helping to lessen the impact.

Anonymous said...

Monika, I wish and pray that GOD gives you strength to cope with it..

Regards..

Monika said...

@Insane- Thanks

Lijy said...

hey... its ok...

There are times when we feel very low, and we just cant find out why.

Don't worry.. everything will turn out fine.

A tight squishy hug to you :)

Monika said...

@Lijy-Thanks.It's great to get it out of the system.

Neera said...

Hugs to u dear ..and u r right u'll have to be brave urself to cope with it and I know u have the strength.

Much love and take care of urself

Monika said...

@Neera-Thanks.

AMIT said...

Be strong.Dont give up.

Lingerie Alley

Monika said...

@Amit- Oh yes. I am not giving up.