Friday, March 20, 2009

Art by Ansh.

We have a Art Teacher , Ms Naina, who comes and teaches Ansh once a week. She is an adorable lady & Ansh has become very fond of her. I love the way she teaches, starting from Basics. She started by teaching him how to make a Circle & various objects that involve a Circle. At present Ansh is learning the to draw cute faces. That's him doing his weekly homework yesterday night.

Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Swaram said...

That's a job well done. And he seems to be one dedicated kiddo!

Mama - Mia said...

wow! great job Anhs and his teacher! :D

cheers!

Monika said...

@Swaram- Oh he is not!! He hates the homework.

@Mama-Mia- :)

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

Ver good Ansh! Well done! Even the EO can't draw as well as you!

PG said...

oooooh! I can see the enthusiasm in his face. Wonderful!

PG said...

ha ha ha! I just read your comment to swaram, but i think kids say a lot of things without nreally meaning it as much. don't you think?

Monika said...

@M4- Oh u are too humble.

@PG- :)

Monika said...

that is very nice

Mystic Margarita said...

Wow! Great job, Ansh!

Monika said...

Monika & Mystic - :)

Neera said...

Lovely and I too feel he is enjoying himself doing his hw.

Monika said...

@Neera- That's a farce.