Friday, March 6, 2009

Of songs & stuff.

>When I asked him today how his dance class was, he tells me :
"कल तो आज हो गया है न, इसलिए मैं भूल गया"
(Tomorrow has become today. So I have forgotten)

>When he hears any old song he says :
"ये तो मेरे बचपन का गाना है न"
(this is my childhood song)"
As if he has become a teenager already.
His favourite songs these days are the "Kal Ho Na Ho" songs.-"हर पल यहाँ जी भर जियो" & "हर घड़ी बदल रही है रूप ज़िन्दगी"
He has got Mommy's good taste. :)

I just can't get enough of Delhi6's "गेंदा फूल". I am so in love with this song. :)
What is your favourite these days?

9 comments:

WhatsInAName said...

so lol that bachpan dialogue haha Where did he pick it up from? Do you use it often or what :-) BTW my latest these days is Nayan Tarase from DevD

Monika said...

@WhatsInAName - I have no idea where he picked that from. He's been using that dialogue for quite a while now.

Swaram said...

Ansh is being a sweet dialogue king :)

Monika said...

@Swaram- Oh yes. I just wiish I could remember more to record here.

Monika said...

bachpan ka song lol!!!

and delhi 6 is whats been running on my mind too so such so that i sing genda phool as a lullaby to ojas :) :)

D said...

Love Gainda Phool! Love it, love it, love it.

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

Hahaha! He's quite the little dadaji, isn't he! I love these sayings of his...they're adorable! What wisdom, what logic, what super-cuteness!

I love 'Genda Phool' too. But my two absolute faves right now are 'Masakalli' from the same movie and the title track from 'Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi'.

Monika said...

@Monika & D- Can't get Gainda Phool out of my head.

Monika said...

@M4- I have moved on from Masakali. It's a lovely song too. :)