Sunday, March 15, 2009

Once a Mother, always a Mother :)

We went to the 12 day function of a our friend's darling little baby girl. The little munchkin was crying in her Ayah's arms. I just could not bear her crying & immediately took her in my arms & she was quiet & almost smiling.
And here I was, wondering if I had forgotten how to hold a new born. I felt so happy. :)

10 comments:

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

Your title says it all! We can never forget!

4handfulls said...

Awww, you are so ready for a new baby!

D said...

You have such motherly instincts Monika and it makes you so happy to be able to express them. Glad for you!

Swaram said...

What a short-n-sweet post!

Monika said...

awww that was so sweet...

Mystic Margarita said...

Very true. :)

WhatsInAName said...

well well time for the next one I guess :P

Monika said...

Thanks for all your comments :)

Neera said...

cute :) And I love ur new template!

Monika said...

@Neera- thanks. i love changing templates. check the icon on top left corner to get templates.