Friday, October 24, 2008

Nanu & Ansh

Papa is here for his Meeting & myself & Ansh had a quiet time with him in the guest house yesterday. Abhi could not make it coz he was stuck with urgent work. We had dinner at the guest house itself. Most of the evening was only conversation between Nanu & his Dota. So Nanu will ask questions & Ansh will answer as per his moods. The first question is of course always from Ansh and always the same "Aap mere liye kya laaye ho?"(What have u got for me?) I do not know what is the age when kids actually realise that it is rude to ask this! But Nanu is all too familiar with this routine & knows that he just cannot come empty handed. The good thing is that Ansh gets satisfied with just a little , so even a couple of toffees will suffice :)

7 comments:

D said...

Oh, it's never rude to ask your parents and grandparents that! I still ask my mom and dad!

Monika said...

@D - Oh my dad is the absent minded kind. So unless mommy shoves things in his hands,(& rings me up to take stuff from his suitcase) he tends to forget & then gets all embarrased when the little ones asks for his gifts!! :)

Monika said...

gifts are always dear yaar... i still ask my mom and grandpa for that :)

good that u enjoyed the time

Monika said...

@monika- funny that I never do that but of course I am happy to receive them!

PI said...

i am ALWAYS demanding things (in a nice, subtle manner so that my parents only realize my evil intentions afterwards :P) ansh can still be excused cause he's so young :D

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

Aah the Nana-pota bond! Not to mention the daddy's little girl routine! Great! Get yourself some pampering!

Monika said...

@ pseudo-Oh sure. I wish I was like u.
@M4- I always want more than I get (I mean the pampering bit)