6 years ago
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Austerity Measures
So the economic slowdown is a big reality now & our comapny is badly affected. Yesterday we were sitting & planning the austerity measures that need to be taken to ride this out. So from cheap airlines, to using taxis instead of hired cars...........everything is set. I along with a few colleagues were supposed to go for our group annual convention to China which has been cancelled. I am sad , no doubts , but I know that this is not the time to blow up money on entertainment. At least not for the comapnies in the Steel sector.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Very practical measures and I like your attitude. If we all start taking these measures now, we can ride out the storm.
M4- Yes , but the worst is thta it is those seniors in enviable positions who do not want to lead by example1
wow great...
atleast you think positively :)
Post a Comment