Friday, October 24, 2008

Me being mean!

Papa is coming to pick me up from office today & I am planning to take him to some nice restaurant. Abhi again does not have time today & I am a little hurt, but then I am looking at the brighter side.Papa & Beti can gorge on non-veg . Not that Abhi would have objected but then ordering always becomes a problem if you have 2 non vegetarians & 1 vegetarian.

9 comments:

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

Enjoy your meal! Cheers!

D said...

Not mean, just practical ;)

D said...

Oh, and I quite liked the link to the free blogger templates!

Monika said...

@M4- Oh I did!

@D- Yes, u r right.

Mystic Margarita said...

Hope you enjoyed the meal! Btw, will be in Cal from mid Nov to mid Dec. We must meet up :)

Monika said...

@mystic- Oh sure. that'll be great . :)
Mail me - monika1610@gmail.com

Monika said...

hope u had a fun

Mama - Mia said...

as long as you had fun!! :D

cheers!

abha

Monika said...

@mama mia-- yes :)