Friday, October 3, 2008

Kidnap

Yesterday was a very pleasant holiday falling right in the middle of the week. My mom had especially instructed me the relax after the hectic Bangalore trip. But how could I turn down my hubby's offer of a first day first show of the movie "Kidnap". One of his friends who is part of the Leo Club was organising this show & we got discounted tickets . So we trotted off to the theatre early morning to catch the 10am show. I was already a little angry coz we were delayed by a good 20 minutes but thankfully we did not miss much.
The movie is nothing much to write about. It's an "okay" kind of movie. Very predictable. The casting was very strange. I could not digest Minissha Lamba playing a 17 year old daughter of Sanjay Dutt & Vidya Malvade (the captain of team in Chak De India). The skin show was also absolutely unwarranted. Imran Khan was good, though not as good as Jaane Tu......
After the show we proceeded to the City Centre Mall where I picked up some jewellery that I had ordered earlier.
We reached back home at 3 pm & after having a leisurely lunch , I just sprawled on the bed for the next 2 hours & had a amazingly relaxed time.
At night, after putting Ansh to bed we saw another movie from our home collection
Ansh too had a great time. He enjoyed the movie & his comments kept everyone entertained during the show.

6 comments:

Monika said...

good that u enjoyed the day.... hey u coming to blore again... good good... mail me at monika.manchanda@gmail.com we should sync up

Mama - Mia said...

i saw kidnap too andw as sooo disappointed! its really not funny!! :(

and what lame dialogues and totally weird casting too!

glad you had a nice day!

cheers!

abha

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

Glad you enjoyed your day! That's what these mid-week holidays are for!

Monika said...

@monika- nahin yaar, no fortcoming plans. But next time, if I make it there, will look u up! & that goes for all of u if u come over to Kol :)

@mama mia- Yes, it was disappointing.

@m4-so true. & now we have almost an entire week off from Monday :)

Mystic Margarita said...

Glad you had an enjoyable day! :)

Monika said...

Thanks mystic :)