Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Abhi

Happy Birthday to you. I have so many wishes for you today.I really hope that you read this & know that I hope & pray that you have a very happy & fulfilling year ahead of you. I hope all your grand plans come true & that you are able to achieve what you set out to achieve.

You know that I am always there for you. I know that I am not a perfect wife to you. I crib & I am unreasonable. I hope that inspite of all this we have a great year ahead as a couple & as parents. I hope we get to spend more time with each other doing things that both of us like.

Happy Birthday Darling. Love you always.

5 comments:

D said...

Happy Birthday from me too!

Monika said...

happy birthday to him from me too :)

Monika said...

@D & Monika- I'll pass on your wishes :)

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

Belated birthday to Abhi! The celebrations sounded perfect!

Monika said...

@m4- thanks dear. Looking forward to your post on the Puja Fun