
Yesterday Abhi had booked the tickets for the 4:30 show of You Me Aur Hum In City Centre, without discussing with me. Giri, Amit & wives were accompanying us. & I was at work struggling to finish my work. I literally had to put my foot down in office & levae at 4:10. In my hurry, I tripped & fell on the stairs of office & broke my sandal. I took a cab, rushed home, changed my sandals & reached the hall by 4:50. The movie had just started & we did not miss very much. Ansh accompanied us too but wanted to stay in the shop with his Chacha & Chachi.
Now, about the movie. It was a commendable effort of the debut director. The second half of the movie had some great performances by Ajay & Kajol. I cried a lot & I like every movie which makes me cry......go figure!! I was not the only one who cried. Even Abhi & Shruti cried. Kajol looked wonderful in most of the film. It did not at all look ike she is the mother of a toddler. She was wearing halter necks & stuff. Wow!! I know these people have personal trainers & dieticians , so I should not give them all the credit.
After the movie, Giri & Shruti had dinner at our home........the boys had vodka & we all had a hearty conversation. Its so nice to have good friends. Ansh too enjoyed the company of Pari & Giri kept insisting that Ansh needs a sibling!!

No comments:
Post a Comment