Saturday, April 12, 2008

Teeth! again!

Oh , we had a terrible night yesterday. Ansh had a toothache. I reached home late (10:00 pm) & i saw a swollen eyed baby just ready to sleep. He was however hungry, so again he wanted pasta & I complied. He had a little bit & went to sleep. Promptly, Abhi put on a movie for us to see. Halfway through, Ansh got up crying from toothache. I consoled & put him to sleep. Back to the movie on very low volume. Again Ansh was up in a little while.This cycle contnued for a good 4-5 times, till I put my foot down & asked Abhi to finish seeing the movie later, to which he promptly agreed. We ultimately slept properly only after giving Ansh some combiflam .(Had given Calpol earlier, but it was not helping) at 4:00 am. Thankfully, I woke up at 9:00 & was at work by 10:00am. All through the night, we also kept trying to convince Ansh to go to the dentist. But he always kept resisting. So we know that even if we take him to the dentist, he will not cooperate. We need a second opinion.

1 comment:

4handfulls said...

Poor Ansh :( I know Colin is horrible at the dentist.