Yesterday night I saw this movie called"French Kiss"(1995) starring Meg Ryan & Kevin Kline & of course I realised immediately that how blatantly this was copied by Bollywood. The movie was "Pyar To hona Hi tha"-Kajol & Ajay Devgan. The movies were ditto, almost scene to scene. But neither Ajay, nor Kajol, could compare to the chemistry between Mag Ryan (Kate) & Kevin Klien(Luc). Luc was brilliant as a French vineyard owner. This is his first movie I saw. Meg is of course a familiar face.She looks really chirpy & fresh in this movie. I remember enjoying some of her movies like "You've got Mail"&"Sleepless in Seattle". I am a sap for romantic movies & chick flicks!I want to see both these movies again. I also want to see "When Harry Met Sally". I don't remember having seen the movie & it is on the favourite list of many people I know.
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment