Half the month is through today. The other half is going to be lonely coz Abhi is leaving this Thursday to attend a friend's marriage in Rajasthan. I think this will be the first time after our 5 years of marriage that I'll be home alone for a week. It's never been more than a couple of days without Abhi, though on the contrary, I have had to take lots of trips alone. Also, my Boss is also going to be away the whole of the same week. So the work pressure will also be a lot less. The weather is horrible, so I cannot plan any outdoor activities with Ansh. Guess, I'll just relax, play indoors with Ansh & do some re-organising around the house. There are a couple of marriages to attend too while Abhi will be away.
Once, Abhi is back , we need to schedule Ansh's root canal. I think we'll probably do it on 26th or 27th of April.
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment