6 years ago
Friday, April 18, 2008
toys
Ansh's new favourite toys are his cars. All of them are battery operated but are not in working condition. So Ansh just uses them manually.....stacks them, races them against each other & what not. The big blue one that u see there is called Anil Kapoor coz Anil Kapoor's car in the movie "Race" was blue. I did not notice that, but my baby did!
Ansh has always been fond of girly toys.........every time he would go to a toy shop or see a toy vendor, he would want to buy kitchen sets . So, I always used to say that I was wanting a girl & so Ansh has got into girly things. But as he is growing , he is becoming "all boy". Though at times, when i am putting nail polish, he would insist that I put it on for him too. Do the other boys his age also make these demands??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment