Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Bhoole Baba

Abhi is an ardent Bhakt of Bhoole Baba. & at times he takes Ansh along to the mandirs. So today morning after a mandir visit my baby tells me "Mama, Bhoole baba ki moonch sad thi". It took me a full 5 minutes & repetitions from him to understand what he was saying. He meant that Bhoole Baba's moustache was upside down.
His dad told him"You ahve visited the mandir after a long time, that's why Bhoole Baba's moustache was sad". Ansh: " Lekin mere ko deekh ke bhi wo happy nahi hui".
How much sweeter can kids be????

3 comments:

Swaram said...

Ansh is so sweet :)

Monika said...

I am glad that through you I visited & read this post again :)

Swaram said...

Its so nice to relive these memories and thanks for replying to comments I happen to leave on ur archive too :)