The Operation was a success. We admitted Ansh around 7 in the evening on 26th to Bhagirathi Neotia. He had a good time that evening. I stayed with him that night.We had got all his colouring books & crayons & he had a good time playing with his remote controlled bed.
I had to wake him up very early on 27th at 5:30am. Ansh was given a medicine to put him to sleep,IV was given. Abhi & the others arrived early morning along with Meera Bua. Ansh was taken to the OT at 6:45am. He was a very brave boy. He was scared ,Iam sure, but he did not cry & waved to us as he was being wheeled in.It took a good 1.5 hours almost. Ansh was wheeled out at 8:15 am . He was semi-conscious & took about 3-4 hours to wake up completely. He was nauseous & from 11.am was supposed to be on a liquid diet. But the little guy wanted to have dip-trix biscuits & chips. We requested the nurse but she refused. Then the doctor was called & requested & he agreed. So Ansh feasted on chips & was fine thereafter. We got him discharged by 5 pm . The operation was a success & Ansh has in fact gone to school today.

3 comments:
I'm glad it was a success!
Thanks Cherie. Ansh was in some pain last nght , but overall he is doing fine.
What a brave boy! I'm glad it was a success and now he's without teeth pain.
Post a Comment