Tuesday, April 1, 2008

TBEM Internal Assessment






Last full week , I led a team for TBEM Internal Assessment. I led a team of 12 people with many people senior in designation to me & almost all senior in age. I was nervous , but I pulled it off beautifully. I realised that I have a big strength in TBEM assessments & have leadership qualities I was not aware of. I personally went to Fbd. Visited our plants for the first time. Spent the night in Anju Bua's place & carried my sarees back (2 nos). Final assessment feedback was on 31st march & got 3 rounds of applauds.It was however mentally very stressful & I have been feeling very tired & needing a break. Yesterday after the assessment meeting, there was a Eden Jackson send off too!! We also worked on Sunday & our mentor Abe treated us all to lunch in Ivory.

2 comments:

Swaram said...

Congrats Monika! U go girl :)

Monika said...

Thanks Swaram. In fact my recent trip to Chennai & Bglr was for this.