Monday, June 29, 2009

This & That

Amongst all the throwing up & nausea, I've had a decent weekend.

Friday night we watched "New York". A pretty decent movie which I enjoyed more because I was watching a Hindi flick after ages. The first half in fact was pretty good. I loved the easy camaraderie between the 3 friends. I also loved Neil almost as much as John which I never thought would be possible.Katrina looked fresh as usual. The second half was slow and at times illogical, but if u discount the fact that it is a Hindi masala flick, it was quite OK.

Saturday, I had a long day at work & did loads of shopping in the evening. Reason: I had a kitty party for lunch & I was the lucky one that day. So I blew up all the money on maternity wear & some other stuff. I just kept enough for the cab fare........lol.Oh & I also discovered that I am able to keep Chinese down. After a long while I did not throw up post a meal.

Sunday was a relaxing day. Spent the entire day at home & in the evening trotted off to attend a marriage. It was fun. The food was nothing special but the company was good.

It's Monday & back to work.......though work is something that I am hardly doing these days. Most of the day is spent either puking in the loo or trying to keep the food down unsuccessfully. I know I must be boring u with this constant complaining, but that's how life is at present.:(

8 comments:

Swaram said...

Looks like u had a gr8 weekend. Nice review of New York. U make me wanna go shopping now though its gonna b out of my own wallet :P

And no, u r not boring us @ all. What are friends for? Take care girl :)

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

Here's to Chinese food then!!

DOn't worry about the puking, you know it happens. I hope it all settles down soon!

How was the kitty party?

Meira said...

awww..you take care :) and don't worry about boring us ...we're thick skinned :)

Monika said...

@Swaram- :)

@M4- Oh no. It was Mainland China yesterday & the smell was enough to drive me nuts.

@Meira- Aww.....thanks

Anonymous said...

oh i know this feeling

i survived 9 months on ice cream :( at the end of i eat what i liked anyways whatever i eat is gonna come out anyways...sigh

all the best to u

Monika said...

@Monika- Yet to try out icecreams. See, I always get tips here :)

Mama - Mia said...

ooh! the shopping sounds total dhamaal!!

and the puking too shall pass, no?! :)

cheers!

Monika said...

@Abha- Yesh that sure was fun :)