Thursday, June 4, 2009

Look at the bright side

Even when we have no power, (which is quite often these days),I am so thankful for

> My bean bag which gives me the ultimate comfort , especially when I need to relax in the balcony during load-shedding.

>To have a balcony to escape the sweltering heat

>To have friends I can call up just because I have nothing to do & need to pass my time

>To have friends who invite us over to wait out the power-cut

> Snacks in the pantry to munch on.

12 comments:

Swaram said...

Wow! Lucky girl :)

Lijy said...

very true.

Bean bag is a life saver :)

Monika said...

@Swaram- Trying to feel lucky.
@Lijy-Oh yeah. I bought it when I was pregnant with Ansh :)

Mama - Mia said...

:)

always good to count your blessning! :D

and me love our brown and read beanbags too!

cheers!

abha

Monika said...

@Mama-Mia- That's the least one can do :)

Mystic Margarita said...

So true! Enjoy these little pleasures :)

Monika said...

@Mystic-yeah & i missed the "conversations" with family

Sri said...

Hi..

Congrats to u too!!:)

Sri

Iya said...

that’s being super optimistic
first time here, and i realize that u have a super cute kid

and i guess u r preg too!! so all the best. will be back here
Thanks for ur comment on my blog.

Monika said...

@Sri & Iya- Thanks girls & welcome here :)

Indian Homemaker said...

I would be grateful for all those things too!! We had beautiful, wild storms and then the inevitable power cut that follows yesterday :)
Now I wish I had a beanbag to loll in then!

Monika said...

@IHM- Go buy yourself one. It is worth every cent :)