Ansh has been super excited about the coming baby. According to him we are going to have "babies" not a baby coz he wants both a brother & a sister. So I was pretty anxious to find out in last week's scan if I have multiples by any chance. You never know !! So it's been explained to him that we are going to have only one baby & I am thinking of taking him along for the next scan , whenever that happens.
Ansh has already started taking about how the baby is going to go to school with him & play with him & go to Nani's house with him. He is impatient as he does not see my belly growing. He often touches my belly & says that it's still very small. Today is my doctor's appointment & when I told him this , he said " ask the doc to fill you with milk for the baby , otherwise what will the baby drink". I did not pursue the topic but I did have a hearty laugh.
It's fun seeing his excitement. He has already thought of a name if he has a sister. He's going to call her "Khushi". :)
6 years ago

7 comments:
oh thats so sweet. Usually boys want younger brothers only to play with, not sisters!
How sweet of Ansh. He has so many plans already. Abt the milk part, he is such a sweet brother :) Khushi is a very nice name for his lil sis :) Does he have a name for a boy too?
I love this post. Love, love, LOVE this!
Hope all is well and surround yourself with these loving thoughts at all times.
@Meira- Oh he wants both. He is one smart chap :)
@Swaram- No, he has not thought of a name for a boy yet. I am sure he will soon though.
@M4-Yeah, these are memories that need to be cherished for life :)
awww so sweet
khushi... :) i like it
Hey, how do I get to follow ur blog?
@Monika- Yeah. :) Let's see if he sticks by the name.
@Swaram- I've just added the gadget
Post a Comment