Thursday, June 18, 2009

Blowing my own trumpet

I hardly talk about my work here. But today was my appraisal & as usual I came out happy & beaming.
My strengths as pointed out to me by my boss are:
1)A very fine & dignified personality coupled with competence & softness to help people. A very popular person
2)Competence in Finance, Teamwork & working hard to assist senior management in decision making
Now, aren't these great. I have a weakness too for which my Boss thinks I need some training. That is
1)Personality ( Too soft) . So training required in Assertiveness.
Not bad , eh??

13 comments:

Swaram said...

Congratulations and Celebrations :)

Meira said...

Congratulations :)

D said...

Well done! But if truth be told, I'm quite the opposite of all that you've been patted for, but maybe my work didn't require the same qualities as yours requires.

Artnavy said...

fantastic!!

Monika said...

@Swaram- Thanks

@Meira- Welcome here & thanks :)

@D- Yeah, could be. But u also come across as "soft" to me.

@Art-Thankss :)

Mystic Margarita said...

Congratulations!

Monika said...

@Mystic- Thanks :)

Sue said...

Yay, you :)

Mama - Mia said...

you go girl!!! :)

cheers!

abha

AMIT said...

Yeah celebrations to you.

Lingerie Bookmark

Monika said...

@Sue, Abha, Amit- Thanks :)

Iya said...

that sounds nice, Congratulations!

Monika said...

@Iya- Not so nice Iya. I think I am still not getting the coveted promotion