Ansh returned from his Nani's house today morning & when we hugged I could feel his quickened breadth & I knew he had missed me as much as I did. He was so lovey-dovey in the morning & kept wanting to hug me, kiss me & sit in my lap. But then he has also made up his mind that he'll go to his Nani's house in every vacation. It is far too much fun :).
With Abhi gone to bring back Ansh, I was home alone over the weekend. Saturday evening I went with Giri & Shruti and some kids to Mani Square Mall. We browsed around & had burgers at Mc Donald's.Thankfully, time around, the burgers sat well in my stomach. The last time around the smell was driving me nuts.Sunday was one boring+relaxing day for me.Spent a lot of time watching movies at home, got a massage done, went for pedicure, got some washing done. So all in all a day well spent.
This week is going to be quite full. Ansh's school is re-opening plus I'll have my first proper scan. Quite looking forward to it & hoping that everything is fine :)

9 comments:
Ansh had a nice vacation then. So, u got some time for urself over the weekend. All the best for the scan - it wil all be fine :)
good wishes with the scan
@Swaram & Monika- Thanks :)
Your son has grown up Monika! I'm so glad he had such a good time there :)
Good luck for the scan! I'm sure everything will be fine. *Hugs*
@M4- Thnak :)
Your Sunday sounds idyllic! Pamper yourself girl and have fun.
@D- Oh I will. :)
Wish you the best with your scan..good that ansh had a nice time :)
@Swati- Oh I am so looking forward to it.
Post a Comment