Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Isn't it strange?

Isn't it strange how one moment you are feeling so sick that it seems that u cannot get up from the bed & the next moment, your son comes along & request you to read him a book , & u happily get up & feel energetic. It's in us all the time.........this immense will power to overcome everything. We just need the desire & the inspiration.

I thought that not having Ansh around for a week did not make much of a difference. Of course I was missing him , but dealing with all the nausea & sickness made me relieved at times for not having to look after his needs. But now that he is back, I realise that just having him around makes me feel less nauseous & sick. I cherished the cuddles so much more this morning. :)

9 comments:

Swaram said...

So sweet. N that was so insightful. Yeah! Its all within us :)

Monika said...

@Swaram-:)

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

Yes, those cuddles are the world's best medecine! Lap it all up!

Mystic Margarita said...

Awwww...such a sweet post. Yes, these cuddles are the best. :)

Monika said...

@m4 & Mystic- :)

Mama - Mia said...

:)

nice and warm all the way, this post! :)

hugs!

Monika said...

@Abha- Yeah? That's how I was feeling when I wrote this :)

Swati said...

awww ..lovely !

Monika said...

@Swati-Kids make all the difference :)