I hate what is happening to my body right now. I have nausea all day , even into the night. I have light headedness everytime I get up from my chair. I have severe headache if I get up from a lying down position. I am not able to eat anything. I puked in the office today & whatever I had managed to stuff in in the name of nutrition for breakfast came rushing out. I felt relieved but it was short lived. It's even worse trying to throw up on an empty stomach. I cannot concentrate at work. Hell, I hardly am up to blogging these days. On top of all this, hubby is extra busy & I am not being pampered like the way I should. Most days I do not bother. I am much to sick to bother . I cannot blame him. Poor guy is working way too hard. But he is still a sweetheart in several ways.
The first time around was a piece of cake. Or, is it that I have forgotten? Can't be , coz I do not think this is a feeling that one can forget so easily.
The silver lining? The symptoms mean that everything is alright. :)
6 years ago

7 comments:
Good to know all's normal :)
Nice to know that its all fine. Take care :)
awww i know that feeling horrible
but like u said glad for the silver lining :)
take care drink lots of fluids
@Swati,Swaram,Monika- :)
Hng in there - these discomforts, like you said, mean everyting is ok :)
I have been missing so many of your posts! I'm sorry Monika and I hope you're feeling better now.
@Mystic- That's what keeps me going.
@D- Not better.:(
Post a Comment