When one is suffering & hospitalised, how can she keep a count on who made what no of visits, how were the quality of those visits, what was said & more importantly what was left unsaid, how many phone calls were made & how that number compares to the number of phone calls she made is a similar situation?
What does one do with such a specimen? & believe me it exists. And it's not even that the person is good at mathematics. Apparently with things that are advantageous to her, even an addition is a multiplication. So that "one" call may be called "four"….what logic?......don't ask!! I am poor in those kinds of games.
There is another kind of specimen who does not believe in mathematics & who has a heart of gold. But for her, it's more important that "what people will say" rather than how her loved ones feel. So as long as a disagreement remains within the four walls of the house, it is supposed to matter the least, but the moment the disagreement starts to "show", resolving it becomes the top priority. Kyunki , "What will people say?"
Not that your truly is above contempt. She has this awful temper which makes her do or say things that she later regrets, but at least she has a clear conscience to begin with. But she guesses that she needs to hone her skills at mathematics, or else she'll always be on a weak wicket!!

7 comments:
I think such ppl shud simply b ignored. I know we may b able to learn their games and play too but then if we hv something called a conscience, it will surely hurt rt? And abt what ppl will think n say, they do that anyways. So, y care. We all know how sweet a person u r :) And who really care for us wil know what we r. Cheers!
The games that people play...
I know sweetie, I know. I am dealing with such a player too...and losing very badly. :(
The mathematics is very important. The no. of people who attended, who called first, who stayed till the end...all permutations and combinations that you can think of. Ignore it and the other person realizes it will not get a reaction from you and then it stops. Finally you both exist in the same space yet somehow manage to not intersect. It took me 12 years to get there and it is not too bad. Chin up :-) and remember all the good things happening in ur life.
I know what you mean ..have seen both kinda ppl
@Swaram- YOu are so right. I still think that I cannot learn their game even if I try.
@M4- I thought as much. *Hugs*
@Maya- YOu are right Maya.
@Swati- I am sorry that even u had know such people.
ha ha
u can count me the one with very poor mathematics :D
my funda of dealing with them simply ignore :P trust me nothing else works
@Monika- I guess namesakes are alike. :)
Post a Comment