Had a good weekend. Did miss Abhi though. Had a leisurely Sunday morning....like always. Ansh wanted to go to the park, so I sent him with our durwanji (gatekeeper) & his son. While he was gone, I took the opportunity to colour my hair at home ....it was overdue, applied a face pack & read the papers.........bliss!
In the afternoon, we went to the mall, "city centre". I was hoping to meet up with my long lost friend,"K" I had met last Sunday. She lives near the mall & had asked to to call her if I there. I messages her but apparently she was busy & did not reply back.........that was so disappointing.So, I took Ansh to the Time zone which is a video-game parlour He loves it there. Then we went & shopped for some nick knacks at C3 & generally browsed around. I had bought a long pink skirt many seasons back & did not have the right top to wear with it. So I went around searching for the top & finally found a pretty cute one at Shopper's Stop under the label "AND". Pretty expensive stuff . It's sleeveless, so I hope Abhi does not raise eyebrows. He is a bit conservative as far as these things are concerned.......in fact the whole city is. So, can't blame him.
Came back early & put Ansh to bed at 8 pm. He took 1.5 hours to finally fall asleep. He really tests my patience these days as far as going to bed is concerned. Maybe, the timings are not jelling with him . From today I'll try to put him to bed an hour later. It'll be better for both of us. He does not go to sleep on his own.I have to switch off the lights & lie with with till be drifts off. Pretty tough if this stretches for so long.
Abhi arrived back early today morning. :)
A cute incident happened yesterday. Mommy had called to tell me that Papa will be coming to town for his board meeting this week. So Sunday morning I informed Ansh that Nanu is coming. His first reaction was, "Arre Wah, Tab toh main Nani ko cherries bhej sakta hoon". (I can send cherries to my grandma). Now some weeks back while talking to his nani over the phone he had mentioned that he was eating cherries. to which Nani had mentioned that she does not get Cherries where she lives & Ansh had promised to send it to her. & after all these weeks, he remembered. I was so surprised!!
6 years ago

4 comments:
hi... dropped here from 'Times of Aryan'.
Nice blog you have here. How old is Ansh?
Saw in ur previous post, that even u r a fan of Desperate housewife..
Well... u have got company.
I love that serial. Its on sundays 10 pm and the rerun on Mondays at 12pm.
Have fun.
Welcome Lijy.
Ansh has just turned 4 .
Aww....I love Desperate Housewives. I am watching the first season currently & am addicted. Yesterday I went to bed at 1 am as I could not switch off the DVD!!
Lucky nani to have such an adorable caring dota :)
@neera- yes, nani was floored ! :)
Post a Comment