I read these tips in Telegraph today
Technicolour explosion: Try it in shoes, bags or your hair bands. Monotone is boring. Break a singular colour with a rainbow patch of many colours.
Oversize: Oversize your bangles, your handbags, your watches and even your sunglasses.
B&W: It is a deadly combo and its back with a vengeance. Set it off with wine colour shoes! Escape the mundane and pair your black and white ensemble with blue or red earrings.
Other accessories doing the rounds!
Super skinny belt
Cuff
Brooch
Scarf
Embellished hair ornaments
Jewelled sandals
(No, I am not a fashion freak or a victim of trends.......but of late I am trying to dress better & look better......maybe , touching 30 does that to you......lol!! )

5 comments:
Can we see some pictures please?
Lol solitaire.....i said that am tring, not that i am successful. :)
i agree touching 30's does it ;) lol
I like the B&W tip ..am going to try it ..me touching 30 too and have suddenly gone a weight loss spree ;)
@ neera - all the best on the weight loss front.
@monika- yes :)
Post a Comment