Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Ansh favourite morning

is a Wednesday Morning coz it brings with it the "kids section " of the daily Telegraph. Ansh simply loves the fact that he gets his own newspaper on Wednesday. He solves the "find the difference", "join the dots" & several other puzzles before proceeding to school.
In fact today he collected 5 kids' sections from our building so that he solves all the puzzles again & again when he gets back from school.

9 comments:

D said...

That's great! I see kids these days have such few hobbies that are going to make them a tad more intelligent.

Monika said...

thats cute really nice to see some children having to like this still... these children are only interested in watching tv etc...intelligent games and physical work both dont interest them anymore

Monika said...

@d & monika- yeah true. But I see more & more parents getting conscious of this stuff now.

PG said...

wow! what a smart boy! :)

~nm said...

That's neat! I wonder why doesn't TOI have something like this.

Coz Anirudh wants to scribble on hte paper like I do when playing crossword and sudoku.

Monika said...

@pg- yes, he is :)

@nm-yeah, I know.TOI here too does not have any kids paper

Neera said...

Wow ..makes me immensely happy when I see kids these days do something I used to do when I was a kid. Such a great hobby Ansh has ..give him a tight hug for me :)

Mystic Margarita said...

Hey! I loved doing those, too! Agree with Neera, it great to see kids enjoying these in the days of tv and video games. Hugs to Ansh :)

Monika said...

@ neera & mystic margarita- sure he will get his hug :)