So the Hindu month of "Sawan" has started today & will end with Rakshbandhan on 16th of August.It held no influence in my life till I got married.
Marrying cross-community changed a lot of things in my life including many religious rituals.My hubby is supremely religious & follows several rules. So "Sawan" means- no onions/garlic in food, no shaving/haircutting,no liquor & a visit to a dham(religious place). And all his friends also follow some or most of these rules. But the good thing is that he has never expected me to follow the same rules as he does & I am free to follow my own heart in terms of religion/ spiritualism.
So today Abhi has left with some of his friends for "Baijnath Dham" & all the wives are left home alone. I am pretty much looking forward to doing my own thing this weekend with Ansh.
6 years ago

3 comments:
You have a very sensible husband. Yes, such unwanted time outs from the daily routines can also be good sometimes. Wish you and Ansh good fun together!
@pg- yeah , so right!
Aha! So what are the plans? :)
Post a Comment