
Yesterday evening I took Ansh for a sonography of his abdomen- just a precautionary test due to the issues we've had recently . Though, we'll get the detailed report only today, the doc assured me that all is well.
Now, yesterday our driver did not come, so I took Ansh to the diagnostic centre in a cab. Nothing new as we travel in cabs often. We've also taken Ansh in the Metro(subway) & buses. After the test, I decided to take an autorikshaw back home & it was Ansh's first time in the Auto. He was very excited & amused. His first observation was that the auto did not have a steering wheel. He always thought that Autos had steering wheels. So he tells me . " यह ऑटो तोह स्कूटर जैसे चलता है"। (This auto runs like a scooter) He was enjoying the wind on his face so much that he did not want to arrive at home . He kept asking me " घर तो अभी दूर है ना" । ( Hope the house is far away) .Also, Ansh was amused that the Auto did not have a proper door. He kept on telling me not to put my hand outside the window. I was just trying to hold on to the auto structure for balance..lol.
Now, yesterday our driver did not come, so I took Ansh to the diagnostic centre in a cab. Nothing new as we travel in cabs often. We've also taken Ansh in the Metro(subway) & buses. After the test, I decided to take an autorikshaw back home & it was Ansh's first time in the Auto. He was very excited & amused. His first observation was that the auto did not have a steering wheel. He always thought that Autos had steering wheels. So he tells me . " यह ऑटो तोह स्कूटर जैसे चलता है"। (This auto runs like a scooter) He was enjoying the wind on his face so much that he did not want to arrive at home . He kept asking me " घर तो अभी दूर है ना" । ( Hope the house is far away) .Also, Ansh was amused that the Auto did not have a proper door. He kept on telling me not to put my hand outside the window. I was just trying to hold on to the auto structure for balance..lol.

4 comments:
I can very well understand. Aryan is crazy abt autos and auto rides.
Anirudh also loves Autos! Its always a fun time! So I can truly imagine Ansh's excitement. But must say, Anirudh has never said anything about the steering wheel or compared it with scooter style. So that's a wonderful observation by Ansh!
so cute! And so thoughtful and smart of him, asking you not to take your hand out.
Thanks girls.Its great how littel things can really excite our children so much :)
Post a Comment