Friday, November 30, 2007

Rehearsals

So the rehearsals are going on well. We are almost done. What I do is that I just plug in my i-pod & listen to the 2 songs and keep memorising my steps. Its good fun. I never thought I wud enjoy the whole experience of putting up this show so much. I am so looking forward to this.

I have borrowed Shweta's pink lehenga for the dance. I have to do something abt the length though, Its much too long for dancing. We'll see what can be done.

Abhi is too busy with Amit's marriage preparations. He is enjoying all the importance he is getting. Since two days he is coming home past mid-night.He is out distributing cards.
Yesterday they went to Thomo's house & sorted out all the issues that they were having in their group. Hope things look up now. It's so sad that friends at this age have mis-understandings. The last year has been ba for the group. Hope things look up now.

No comments: