So lots has happened in the past few days.
Foremost is that Gautam, Mahima's brother has got engaged. Uncle & Aunty are leaving on 17th to do a small Roka ceremony. Wedding will be in Delhi, most probably in feb. So we have a Delhi visit coming up. The good thing is that Abhi's cousin's wedding is on 12th Feb. So if the wedding coincide, we can attend both together.
Yesterday I was too busy in a meeting at Bengl Club. From today onwards till Tuesday , I can relax a bit coz Boss is in US. So today I escaped for half an hour during lunch time & got my eye brows done. They were a mess!! So much I can accomplish when boss is not there. I can also leave early by 5:30. I have loads of work. Got to get 3 blouses stitched. We have not even visited Chhatwal's for the Diwali sweet exchange yet. We'll try to go today.
Mommy told me yesterday that Bhushan Chacha is not well & docs have advised him to go to Chennai asap. I am so worried & this is always at the back of my mind. I have not even gathered the courage to talk to them as yet. Hope he gets all better soon.
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment