Friday, November 2, 2007

Busy October

So October was a bad month for our marriage. The jhadga continued till my birthday. I guess the fact that I agreed to go out on my birthday for dinner started to change things for the better. We went with Giri,Amit & Ansh to Bar b Cue.
Rest of the month just flew by. I also had my TBEM assessment of Advinus & I was gone from 21st to 30th October.Had a good time there. I got a good team. We went pubbing twice & shopping thrice. It was sort of relaxing this time & not the usual assessments which are so hectic. There was another lady"Vida d'souza. She was fun. I even kept the Karwachauth Vrat there.
Came home on 30th . Sonu Shweta left the same day for Vaishnodevi & Simla. Did not meet them.
Today is Hoi Ashtmi vrat again. I'll try to go early to do Puja & eat.
Tomorrow Gaurav & Swati will be here on their way to Bhutan. They'll be staying the night with us.Its good to have a spare bedroom.
I have to send for mommy Diwali bandawar. So i have to arrange to get them today.
Ansh's school reopened yesteray after 15 days chutti.
He is obsessed with Sahr Rukh Khan these days. So much so that he wants to be Shah Rukh when he grows up. He'll wear clothes of Chak De & comb his hair like Shah Rukh. :)

No comments: