Monday, November 5, 2007

Sunday with Gaurav Swati

So, Gaurav & Swati arrived on Saturday night. THeir plane was delayed by 5 hours almost. Pawan Chacha was also in town on Saturday & left the same night. He spent the evening with us before Swati & Gaurav arrived. He got a suit for me. Sat evening after office I went to new market to get some stuff for mommy. I had something at home to send with chacha for the kids. A pair of slippers & a black trouser.
Gaurav & Swati arrived late & we were up till almost 2 that night...chit chattin g & watching tv. Myself & Abhi & Ansh slept in Sonu's room. I just cud not sleep that day . It was so uncomfortable.
Sunday we had a lazy morning & then in the afternoon we went ot the zoo, then to fancy market khidderpore & then to kadambari. It was a tiring day. I was so tired that I did not even go to the station to drop them off. Ansh & Abhi went with them.
From Khidderpore we bought some CDs. So we spent yesterday night watching Jab We Met.
Today we might do to Dipak's house to see his dad who has had a minor paralytic attack. We got to know just last night.

No comments: